Writes the data from a DataTable variable in a spreadsheet starting with the cell indicated in the StartingCell field. If the starting cell isn't specified, the data is written starting from the A1 cell. If the sheet does not exist, a new one is created with the SheetName value. All cells within the specified range are overwritten. Changes are immediately saved.
- StartingCell - The cell from which to start writing the data. Only string variables and strings are supported.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- DataTable - The data that you want to write to the specified range, as a DataTable variable. Only DataTable variables are supported.
- WorkbookPath - The full path of the Excel spreadsheet that you want to use. If the Excel file to be used is located in the project folder, its relative path can be used. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the range that you want to write to is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- AddHeaders - When selected, column headers are also written to the specified range. By default, this check box is not selected.
- Password - The password of the Excel workbook, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.