This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Enables you to start a job on Orchestrator on a specified number of Robots. Please note that in order to execute this activity in Studio, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator and the Robot role needs to also have the create and edit rights on jobs, as well view on processes and environments. The activity runs under the Robot it executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- NumberOfRobots - The number of Robots to execute the process specified in the ProcessName field. If you type a number higher than the total number of Robots in the associated environment or 0, the job is executed on all the available Robots. This property supports only integers and integer variables.
- ProcessName - The name of the process you want to execute, in the
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.