We have developed a RegEx Builder wizard which gives you the ability to harness the power of Regular Expressions with a simple and easy to use UI. This wizard can be accessed from the body of the IsMatch, Matches, and Replace activities.
The Orchestrator HTTP Request activity has been improved, and is now able to retrieve the headers of the requests it performs.
- When importing arguments in the Invoke Workflow File activity, the names of the values were imported but the values were left empty.
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
To facilitate identifying which step the Robot is performing at any given time, we have created the Report Status activity, which enables you to create a custom status message that is displayed in the Robot Tray at any point in the execution of a workflow.
Also, dark times ahead, the Dark Theme is now available, in its beta version, on all of the activities and wizards in this package.
The Core Activities Package is now split into two distinct packs: UIAutomation and System. The first contains all the activities that mimic human interaction, such as Click or Type Into while the latter sums up all the blocks required for building an automation, from invoking another workflow to logging a custom message in Orchestrator.
This change was made so that both in present and future versions, you can reference any version of the UIAutomation and System packages as dependencies for your projects, completely independent of Studio. This is a step forward for being able to update UiPath Platform components without worrying about how they affect your automations.
Four new activities have been created for the enhanced manipulation of
- Lookup Data Table - Modeled after the Excel VLOOKUP function, it searches for relative cell values in a data table.
- Filter Data Table - Enables you to select filtering conditions for a data table with the help of a wonderful wizard.
- Sort Data Table - Sorts a data table in ascending or descending order based on the values in an indicated column.
- Remove Duplicate Rows - Removes the duplicate rows from a specified `DataTable variable.