All of the Lotus Notes activities are now correctly renamed to IBM Notes.
We're proud to say we have added Lotus Notes to the list of email clients we support! This means we've developed four new activities which can handle your inbox with ease. These activities are:
- Delete Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Send Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Move Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Get Lotus Notes Mail Messages
Also, we understood the need to be able to reply to a mail in Outlook, so we have created the Reply To Outlook Mail Message activity, which helps you do just this.
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
- When forwarding mails with the Send SMTP Mail Message activity, mails were not sent to the target recipient.
- When Microsoft Outlook stopped responding, the Get Outlook Mail Messages, Move Outlook Mail Message, and Send Outlook Mail Message activities caused the Robot to freeze.
- In some cases, the Send SMTP Mail Message activity failed to authenticate and threw an error.
- Fixed an issue which did not allow users to send mails with the address of other users in their domain by using the From and Name properties in the Send Exchange Mail Message activity.
- Get Exchange Mail Messages was unable to retrieve emails from a shared account from a folder different than Inbox.
- When sending mails with the Send Outlook Mail Message activity, inline attachments are sent as normal attachments.
- The Send Outlook Mail Message activity can only save messages as drafts in the first Drafts folder found in Microsoft Outlook, when the IsDraft check box is selected.
- The Get Outlook Mail Messages activity's ability to retrieve mails depends on how often Microsoft Outlook is configured to synchronize.
This release features a new property, SharedMailbox, for the Get Exchange Mail Messages activity. Also, new VB.NET expressions have been added to extract the content of a mail message in more ways, whether we're talking raw text or HTML. Lastly, several issues regarding attachments and other minor features have been fixed, as can be seen below:
- The SharedMailbox property has been added to the Get Exchange Mail Messages activity. This property enables mail messages to be retrieved from a shared mailbox linked to an Exchange user account.
- If an email is retrieved as a
System.Net.Mail.MailMessageobject, its text content can be accessed by using the
item.headers("PlainText")VB.NET expression. Also, the HTML content can be accessed by using the
item.headers("HtmlBody")VB.NET expression. This only works with POP3, IMAP and Outlook mail messages.
- The Delete activity can now be used to delete message attachments right after the Send Exchange Mail Message activity.
- Enabling the IsDraft property in the Send Outlook Mail Message activity now fills in the E-mail address field of the draft mail that is created. Thus, the mail can be sent without issues after being created.
- Email attachments are now properly identified by the Get Outlook Mail Messages activity even if they are placed after the signature.
- The Send SMTP Mail Message activity now correctly displays attachment filenames that contain japanese characters.
- The Send Outlook Mail Message activity can now forward an email that contains attachments without throwing an error.