Being one of the most used programming languages, we have now integrated Java into our product in the form of some new activities. This new addition to our ever-growing pool of languages enables you to invoke your already existing Java code directly from UiPath. The Java Activities Pack features six new activities and a proprietary variable,
JavaObject, that help you harness the full power of Java into your automation projects:
- Java Scope - Initializes a specified Java library and provides a scope for Java Activities. All Java activities must run inside a Java Scope.
- Load Jar - Loads a Java Library Package file in the current Java Scope for subsequent actions. A method can be invoked only after its respective class library is loaded.
- Invoke Java Method - Invokes a specified Java method from a
.jarloaded in the Java Scope. The result is stored in a
- Convert Java Object - Converts a
JavaObjectinto a .NET primitive data type. Only primitive .NET types and
Arraysof primitive .NET types are supported.
- Create Java Object - Creates a
JavaObjectvariable from a class by using the builder specified in the TargetType property field. The class must be defined in the
.jarsupplied in the Load Jar activity.
- Get Field - Returns a public field from a specified
JavaObjectvariable or from a public static field inside a class.
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.