This release brings a new activity to the pack, which enables the user to save the workbook that is being used during the runtime of an Excel Application Scope. Also, a new property has been added for the Excel Application Scope, which specifies if the changes made to the workbook are to be saved automatically after exiting the Scope activity. Several known issues have been fixed, as can be seen below.
- The AutoSave property has been added to the Excel Application Scope, enabling all child activities of this container to save the workbook after their execution ends.
- The Save Workbook activity has been added. This is a child activity of the Excel Application Scope container. It enables the user to save changes made to the workbook throughout the body of the Excel Application Scope.
- The AddHeaders property of the Read Range activity is now set to True by default.
- The Get Cell Color activity's Output property category is now spelled correctly, for all you grammar aficionados out there.
- If the WorkbookPath property points to an
.xlsmfile that doesn't exist, the file is now created without any issues.
- The IsPivot property of the Get Table Range activity does not function properly.
- The Read Column activity fails to properly read columns with empty cells.
- Assigning a variable and then using the Execute Macro activity with the variable as input throws an exception.