A container that launches a specified application and performs multiple actions within it. Optionally, it can pass a list of arguments to the application.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually an XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- FileName - The full file path where you can find the executable file of the application to be opened.
All strings have to be placed between quotation marks.
- Arguments - The parameters that can be passed to the application at startup.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- ApplicationWindow - The found active window. This field supports only Window variables.
- WorkingDirectory - Path of the current working directory. This field accepts only string variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.