Synchronously invokes a specified workflow, optionally passing it a list of input arguments.
.xaml file whose title contains a dot (
.) has all the text that is before the dot (including the dot) replaced with an underscore (
- WorkflowFileName - The file path of the .xaml file to be invoked. This field accepts only string variables. The file path is relative to the current project folder. All string variables must be placed between quotes.
- Arguments - The parameters that can be passed to the application at startup.
- Isolated - If this check box is selected, the invoked workflow runs in a separate Windows process. This helps with isolating a faulty workflow from the main workflow.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (
false). The default value is
false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. This field supports only
TimeSpanvariables. By default, this field is empty.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.