The Core Activities Pack contains all the basic activities used for creating automation projects. These activities enable the robots to:
- Simulate human interaction, such as performing mouse and keyboard commands or typing and extracting text, for basic UI automation.
- Use technologies such as OCR or Image recognition to perform Image and Text Automation.
- Create triggers based on UI behavior, thus enabling the Robot to execute certain actions when specific events occur on a machine.
- Perform browser interaction and window manipulation.
- Manipulate data tables by adding or extracting information.
- Directly interact with directories and files on your machine, performing any action a human user would.
Also, there are other types of activities in this pack that aid in the creation and execution of the automation projects themselves, such as logical operators and expressions, or activities which communicate directly with Orchestrator, performing diverse tasks.